Saturday 5 July 2014

Akure Herbalist publicly destroys shrine, renounces Sango, Ogun and Osun; gives life to Jesus Christ

A traditional ‘Ogboni’ cult ruler and powerful herbalist, 45, in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, Sunday Boboye has dumped his deities for Christ.
Speaking with Saturday Sun, the herbalist who has now renounced his 10 years of service to the Satan, disclosed how he used satanic powers to destroy so many lives.
According to him, he had committed terrible sins with the dark powers the ancestral gods he served gave him.
On why he joined the occultic group, Ogboni, he said, “I wanted powers to face the mighty and powerful people who have usurped my fathers’ land. To do this, I needed to accept one of the heist titles in the land and which was my family’s royal entitlement. It is the Ajagun (General at war) of Ode land”
After his initiation, he had access to dreaded powers that not only made him very popular in Ondo State but also made many to fear and tremble before him.
“If I decreed that somebody would die tomorrow, that is what will happen. The person will die. If I tell somebody that he would not eat the next day, the person must be prepared because that is what would happen. And if I decreed that someone would not sleep in his house the following night. It also would also happen. I was doing all these using the dark powers bestowed on me by serving the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your reactions. Kindly drop your comments.

To be DammyInforms Blog Face of the week, send an email to dammyinformsblog@gmail.com

Contact us for advert placements, contact us via dammyinformsblog@gmail.com or 07087068451

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jumia

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *