Wednesday 23 July 2014

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!! APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes

 If truly these are set of persons that want tobring the needed change in Nigeria, then I weep for Nigeria

 1] Go and die! - Oshiomole to the widow

2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I
did not reduce school fees. That's why the
students are paying N120,000- Fayemi

3] I only congratulated my brother, Ayo
Fayose, I did not concede defeat- Fayemi
4] APC will end bokoharam within 100
days in office- Buhari
5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem -
Tinubu (2004)
6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our
nation forward - Tinubu (2013)
7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you
will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But
if you pay N350,000 as school fees, you
will get 8] N350,000 worth of knowledge-
Raji Fashola
8] You can't expect me to run for 2nd
term because it is only a failed student
that repeats a class- Raji Fashola
9] Abuja is not for poor people -Nasir El-
Rufai 2006.
10] Take charms, guns and cutlasses to
polling units- Aregbesola
11] If I lose the election, Nigeria will be
soak in blood- Buhari
12] I only got N5bn contract from CBN
governor- El rufai
13] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my
friends will I allocate it to my enemies." -
Nasir el Rufia to the Senate Committee
2009
14] If your monthly salary is below N100
000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve
to be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT
Minister - Addressing low Income
Nigerians living in Abuja in 2004
15] I open this university for the poor and
the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku
abubakar
16] Tinubu is a regional leader - El rufai
17] Buhari is unelectable and not
corruption free - El rufai, (2011)
18] Rig election and be roasted - Tinubu
(2014).
19] He who make peaceful resolution
impossible makes violent resolution
inevitable. - Atiku Abubakar
20] Fashola should sack all striking
workers - Tinubu
21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I
lose the election- Buhari
22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in
2015, d "dog and d baboons will be
soaked in blood" - Buhari.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your reactions. Kindly drop your comments.

To be DammyInforms Blog Face of the week, send an email to dammyinformsblog@gmail.com

Contact us for advert placements, contact us via dammyinformsblog@gmail.com or 07087068451

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jumia

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *