Tuesday 13 January 2015

23-year-old Man Spends £100,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim K[photos]

Is this not sheer stupidity? Lol! 23-year-old Jordan James's journey to looking like the reality TV star started when he first saw Kim on the hit E! production Keeping Up With the Kardashians a few years ago; and has since had 50 lip-filling operations, eyebrow tattoos, Botox injections in his eyes, eyebrows and forehead, and even Kim’s favourite beauty treatment – the Vampire facial – all in the hope of looking more like his idol kim k.


That’s not all, he has also spent thousands of pounds on designer outfits like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and more to complete his stellar Kim K transformation.
Speaking on his transformation and why he wants to be more like the TV star the 23-yr-old told The Sun.

"I love everything about Kim. She’s the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her". "I'm addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I’ve never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I’m going for the natural look? If I was, I’d ask for my money back."  

Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I’m in the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health club".

"I work so hard as a make-up artist and I grew up with my mum who would spend the last pound in her purse if she wants something. Now, if I want it, I have it. My mum also likes to buy me things, which I’m very grateful for. I am a little bit spoilt, I have to admit."




Contact DammyInforms about Breaking News in your area, Adverts, Events Coverage via: Mobile: 07087068451, 08038479723 BBM: 7F1FD484 Email: dammyolisa4real@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your reactions. Kindly drop your comments.

To be DammyInforms Blog Face of the week, send an email to dammyinformsblog@gmail.com

Contact us for advert placements, contact us via dammyinformsblog@gmail.com or 07087068451

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jumia

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *