Tuesday 13 January 2015

Running For Dear Life Girl drops from 18 storey- building in Lagos while escaping from ritualist

A 17-year-old girl, Ada Nba Agbazue has revealed how she fell from an abandoned 18 storey-building in Lagos while escaping from a Facebook lover who intended to rape and kill her for ritual purposes.

Nba Agbazue who is currently receiving treatment for multiple fractures and other injuries sustained from the fall at the Ilemba Ajangbadi hospital in Lagos said it was a miracle that she found a way to escape.


 Speaking to National Mirror, Nba Agbazue said she was on Friday, December 26 lured to the abandoned storey building by a man she met on social networking website, Facebook.

 The 17-year-old girl revealed that she got a phone call on that fateful from her Facebook lover she knew as Michael.

 “ My phone rang and a man said he wanted to speak with me. I don’t know how he got my number but he told me that it was from my Facebook page but he is not my friend on Facebook. He told me his name is Michael but he is not any of the Michaels that I know,” Nba Agbazue told National Mirror.
Contact DammyInforms about Breaking News in your area, Adverts, Events Coverage via: Mobile: 07087068451, 08038479723 BBM: 7F1FD484 Email: dammyolisa4real@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your reactions. Kindly drop your comments.

To be DammyInforms Blog Face of the week, send an email to dammyinformsblog@gmail.com

Contact us for advert placements, contact us via dammyinformsblog@gmail.com or 07087068451

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jumia

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *