Saturday 17 May 2014

I Met Just #4,000 In SUG Bank Acct, Says Reformer

by Damilola Olisa The Student Union Government President AAUA, Comrade Ikuogbebe Segun, popularly known as Reformer, has lamented over the paucity of funds in the union, saying that he met just #4,000 in the union's bank account when he assumed office. He complained that the shortage of funds was affecting the union in executing some projects. Reformer said: " At times, there is no way you can set goals without capital. Capital decides most of the things you have to do. Let me start from the simplest form, we do need capital to print our letterhead papers. We do need capital to fuel our bus and many other other day-to-day activities. As I am talking to you, I still borrow money to fuel the the union bus." He however expressed optimism that despite the challenges confronting the union, the union would surely deliver its promises to the students of AAUA. He further enjoined students not to assess him as a management loyalist. He said: " I do not want them (students) to have a kind of impression that I belong to the management. Although management are not my enemy. But I must learn how to manage both parties-management and students. " I do not want anybody to have impression that he is a union boy. Union has used him, union has bribed him. It has been the impression of students and I want them to erase it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get your reactions. Kindly drop your comments.

To be DammyInforms Blog Face of the week, send an email to dammyinformsblog@gmail.com

Contact us for advert placements, contact us via dammyinformsblog@gmail.com or 07087068451

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jumia

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *